News:

You can set your account so you will be notified by an email message when someone replies to your one of the posts you started or are watching

Main Menu

Forum Activity Boost Attempt... Music Thread!

Started by Aria☆Symphony, September 04, 2013, 08:30:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

♌♑♫AriaSymphony♫♑♌

Im posting this video for 2 reasons... I love the animation (what its about. It's also not a bad animation either) and for the song. Its a a pretty good song too imo.

♌♑♫AriaSymphony♫♑♌

♌♑♫AriaSymphony♫♑♌

still waiting for the new slipknot... but devildriver just released one. if you like slipknot, you might wanna try some devildriver!

♌♑♫AriaSymphony♫♑♌

How about some of the greatest drummer of all time.

♌♑♫AriaSymphony♫♑♌

Id say that this is slowly drawing some activity. Would be nice if more people contributed though........

♌♑♫AriaSymphony♫♑♌

I love this song because it's catchy as chlamydia and the asian nurse makes laugh so hard. I love how they motion track her face during that dance. So funny.

P.S. How does one embed videos in posts >.< Oh it does it automatically, I see

♌♑♫AriaSymphony♫♑♌

♌♑♫AriaSymphony♫♑♌

♌♑♫AriaSymphony♫♑♌

♌♑♫AriaSymphony♫♑♌

♌♑♫AriaSymphony♫♑♌

I was expecting this to come from Lt. McNasty xD

Good going killen

♌♑♫AriaSymphony♫♑♌

Yes, I actually posted that on the old website. Does that make me a bad person..... :-)?

♌♑♫AriaSymphony♫♑♌

It will only make you a bad person if you sing that to a minor.... wait wait.... you did... nevermind

♌♑♫AriaSymphony♫♑♌

♌♑♫AriaSymphony♫♑♌

Welp, here is my next song :P
Its really sad to me but it might not be to you. I also really love this song! I plan to learn to play it on piano sometime ;3;

Site Security

SiteLock