News:

Members are highly encouraged to login at least once per week to read and respond to the posts of others.

Main Menu

BOOM! TF2 Servers

Forum Activity Boost Attempt... Music Thread!

Started by Aria☆Symphony, September 04, 2013, 08:30:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

♌♑♫AriaSymphony♫♑♌

Just an attempt to get more people involved on the forums and all... There was a forum post like this on my old minecraft community forums and it got around 1000 responses. Soo why not try it here?

There will be some rules tho....

1. Post only 1 song per post
(dont put more than 1 song per post please.. This doesn't mean that you cant post more than 1 song on this thread)

2. Wait for more people to post before you post again (in other words... dont spam ;-; )

3. Post some good music! (songs that you recommend others should listen to)

4. Just have fun! (Thats what this post is edging for!)

5. (NEW) Try to add a short explanation of the video like why you chose it etc etc etc (I forgot to add this in the first place)

(Changes or additions to rules are possible and welcome!)

♌♑♫AriaSymphony♫♑♌

Soo to start off... I have been listening to this song for 3 days now.. ON REPEAT! It may just because it has something to do with homestuck and all but still! Here it is! http://www.youtube.com/watch/?v=nSvLNc25W50&s

♌♑♫AriaSymphony♫♑♌

Ok I think this is a good thread...I have posted this in the past but I think it is a great copy of this song done by a dude in his dads studio.Good talent by a young man and nice to see Neelan(sp ekkk) singing the volcals!

Enjoy!

♌♑♫AriaSymphony♫♑♌

wow reminds me of an industrial FreezePop. ok, hard to find somthing approprate...but here you go

♌♑♫AriaSymphony♫♑♌

♌♑♫AriaSymphony♫♑♌

The reason I love this song is actually this video. The song is called Synthetic Truth by DigitalR3public

♌♑♫AriaSymphony♫♑♌

♌♑♫AriaSymphony♫♑♌

Quote from: ♌♑♫AriaSymphony♫♑♌ on September 04, 2013, 08:31:47 PM
Soo to start off... I have been listening to this song for 3 days now.. ON REPEAT! It may just because it has something to do with homestuck and all but still! Here it is! http://www.youtube.com/watch/?v=nSvLNc25W50&s=yt

^_^

Been listening to this for a day or so.

Was listening to this before that.

♌♑♫AriaSymphony♫♑♌

maybe take it down a notch warrior with the vids. i donno, maybe.

♌♑♫AriaSymphony♫♑♌

Leave it to Part Time to break the rules. Tsk tsk tsk lol

♌♑♫AriaSymphony♫♑♌

♌♑♫AriaSymphony♫♑♌

♌♑♫AriaSymphony♫♑♌

♌♑♫AriaSymphony♫♑♌

♌♑♫AriaSymphony♫♑♌

Since you noobs aren't going to post another song.

Site Security

SiteLock