News:

Though we no longer have game servers, we love to hear from our past players with updates on how they're doing. Post something from time to time and let us know how you're doing!

Main Menu

BOOM! TF2 Servers

Forum Activity Boost Attempt... Music Thread!

Started by Aria☆Symphony, September 04, 2013, 08:30:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

♌♑♫AriaSymphony♫♑♌

I love threads like this, you can find some great stuff in them. I listen to tons of music, so I could spam a thread like this all day, but I'll try to resist =)

Uh, for a first post here for me, how about this one. I found it randomly while Youtube diggin'. The video is more of a short film than a music video, really. It has Jake Gyllenhaal in it, and it kind of surprised me by being so far out of the ordinary. Is it bad that I spelled his name right the first time? Hmm . . . .

♌♑♫AriaSymphony♫♑♌

♌♑♫AriaSymphony♫♑♌

@aria dose that chick have herpes?
@pook i dont know why man but that guys face bugs the crap out of me.
@chef thanks for the trip down memory lane, next time im buying.

♌♑♫AriaSymphony♫♑♌

In reply to malice, ask scarlet that xD

Now for something else... My ex showed me this next artist and she is just amazing. A lot of her songs are extremely good (to my musical taste at least) soo heres one of em'

♌♑♫AriaSymphony♫♑♌

This is probably my favorite band at the moment. Might not be everyone's thing, but I love it. I think I saw it described somewhere as "psychedelic folk rock", I guess that's about right.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtOToiIDNRA&hd=1

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl7gehsIKZg&hd=1

♌♑♫AriaSymphony♫♑♌

♌♑♫AriaSymphony♫♑♌

♌♑♫AriaSymphony♫♑♌

I must say... I used to be a big fan of LoL. I quit about a year ago and really didnt turn back to it. The gameplay at level 30 (which is the max) is just soo unbalanced. Anyways, enough of that. I still have their youtube channel subscribed and I saw this on it. Boy oh boy am I glad I left them subscribed.

♌♑♫AriaSymphony♫♑♌

♌♑♫AriaSymphony♫♑♌

This band has put out some great music, and some interesting videos. This video is probably a little bit nsfw.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgK_Er7WZVg&hd=1

♌♑♫AriaSymphony♫♑♌

I did quite a bit of Youtube diggin' yesterday, and came up with a bunch of new songs and bands that I hadn't heard before. I think that this band is the best thing that I've found lately.

Wow. I love great music, in any genre, and this is great. I'm sure it's not everyones' cup of tea, but damn, this is so well done. It really pulls together the best funk, soul, and rock sounds of the late 60's and 70's, but still manages to be modern. I think this cover song was part of an album that they put out last year.

Their website has a better description of them than I can write up:

QuoteThe foundation of the band is the blistering funky drums of Austin Bohlman and soulful bass playing of Myles O'Mahony, fuzzy echo guitars by Ian McDonald, a powerhouse horn section made up of Ryan Scott, Nadav Nirenberg & Alex Baky and the swirling organ & dynamic vocals of Kelly Finnigan. The result is a psychedelic soul & heavy funk sound, which harks back to the styling of the late 60's and early 70's, all while keeping its feet planted firmly in the present.

♌♑♫AriaSymphony♫♑♌

Last post October 17th . . . you guys are slackin'.

♌♑♫AriaSymphony♫♑♌

what can I say? School has been pretty busy recently ;3;

Have this song tho. I found these guys a few years back and really got into the few songs that they have.

p00k4kk3 - DECEASED

Loving this album. I think this is my favorite track so far.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYvobT8KLsw&hd=1&wide

p00k4kk3 - DECEASED

I've been digging around in witch house lately. Interesting genre.

Site Security

SiteLock