Scott Uebel (Aka: BOOM! Dallas Con Bias) Passes Away at Age 22

Started by Chef, February 18, 2014, 09:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chef

An all around genuine guy and  fellow gamer and friend of mine and a member  of the BOOM! Gaming Community passed away recently.

I'll miss you Dallas!
Chef

Below is a link to his obituary:

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/southbendtribune/obituary.aspx?n=scott-everett-uebel&pid=169680388&

p00k4kk3 - DECEASED

I'm sorry to hear that.

Lt. Maverick

This is very sad news. According to the very brief info on Scott's Facebook and other web sources, Scott was killed in a car crash on February 7th, 2014 in Jacksonville Florida.

Dallas and I spent many hours talking in Ventrilo about his upcoming Naval deployment when he was 17 years old. He was one of the few people who I added on Facebook from here and he was a genuinely nice kid. I really enjoyed our talks about his future in the Navy and his wanted to be a police officer someday. What a sad day indeed.

I've edited Chef's original post and added his obituary for those who are interested. If you played CSS with BOOM! in Ventrilo in the past 5 or 6 years, then you knew Dallas.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop Chef,
Mav
Mav's Favorite Quotes:
"A pint of sweat, saves a gallon of blood" - General George Patton
"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week" - General George Patton
"No poor bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making other poor bastards die for theirs" - General George Patton
"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm" - George Orwell
"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses." - The Blues Brothers
"AFK for just fifteen guys!" - Mav

EclipseGSX

Sad times... I remember playing plenty of rounds with Dallas. Heck, even Renee remembers chattin' with him. He was a good kid -- my thoughts are with his family.

Site Security

SiteLock