Author Topic: back from wisdom teeth pulling surgery  (Read 1765 times)

back from wisdom teeth pulling surgery
« on: March 10, 2016, 02:21:54 PM »

Offline Lapis Lazuli the space lesbian

• Members
    • View Profile
i came home from anchorage because i had to go to my native hospital for my teeth pulling surgery. now that it was over and the gas wore off i am now home and i was given medicine such as pain killers and a type of mouth wash. i am only allowed to eat soft foods and have plenty of water. so i will not be on tf2 but i will make forum posts here.
Just let me do this for you!

Re: back from wisdom teeth pulling surgery
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2016, 09:16:40 PM »

Offline Lt. Maverick

• Administrator
  • Founder - BOOM! Gaming Community
    • View Profile
    • BOOM! Gaming Community
Hang in there stud. I've been through it. It will be over before you know it. Get some rest and relax. You'll be back in action in no time.

Take care!
Mav
Mav's Favorite Quotes:
"A pint of sweat, saves a gallon of blood" - General George Patton
"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week" - General George Patton
"No poor bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making other poor bastards die for theirs" - General George Patton
"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm" - George Orwell
"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses." - The Blues Brothers
"AFK for just fifteen guys!" - Mav